Update (March 8, 2012; 11 am): With it looking likely Knuble will again be scratched for tonight’s game, and the clarification that it should definitely be allowed inside Verizon Center, we’re making the full-size version of “Free Knuble” available to all. The pdf is linked below. It’s super easy – you just:
- print out the pdf (note: it requires 8 regular-size sheets of paper, and a fair amount of your office’s color ink),
- cut along the dotted lines,
- tape them together to form one giant sign,
- take it to the game (roll it up for easy transport, or secure it to poster board for more structural integrity), and
- find the delicate balance between a) displaying it early/often and b) not getting thrown out.
Have at is: Free Knuble (Full-Size)
Original Post: As promised, here are some signs to take to tonight’s game – or any future game where Knuble might be incomprehensibly scratched. These should print out nicely on a regular sheet of paper, and there’s even a little bit of room to add your own little messages.
Feel free to post these elsewhere – just spread the word.
If you’re feeling particularly feisty:
Scratch Hunter (Note: this one may be more of a hassle than it’s worth. Trust us.)